Here are 10 really useful reasons to justify why you need a new Linux Netbook from eRacks.
Besides, a contributing member of this technological society is required to stay well-connected at all times. And in this economy, cost-effectiveness is imperative.
Top Ten Reasons why you need a Linux Netbook
- Lighten your load without compromise. The average laptop weighs 7 lbs. The average netbook weighs 2.5 lbs. How’s your back lately?
- Save money. The average laptop costs $1500+ while netbooks range from $300 to 500$.
- Take it with you and don’t get lost. Connect and find your destination. Google maps is a lifesaver.
- Keep in touch, even when you’re out. Connect with Facebook, Twitter, and Meebo.
- Finish your document/spreadsheet/presentation/homework at the cafe – eRacks Netbooks come with OpenOffice and many other useful applications.
- Waste time more effectively. Catch up on LolCats and then watch all the cat videos on YouTube. After all, isn’t that the underlying purpose of the Internet?
- Keep your job (or find a new job.) Manage your servers remotely anytime.
- Watch a film or video clip through your home network or from Hulu, in your favorite chair.
- Save a little more money. Find that book cheaper than in the store and order it.
- Portable Webcam possibilities are endless. Update your blog in real time.
- Bonus reason: eRacks is having a sale on rackmount servers that could likely save you the cost of a Netbook anyway.
britta January 6th, 2009
Posted In: multimedia, New products, Products
Asus, laptop, linux, netbook